I seriously wish there were more people to support this project and NOT think of ways to have it stalled. Let me list as much that has been stalling the production of my Kim Possible movie.
1. too many film classes which are putting too much pressure on me.
2. Disney's ownership of 20th Century Fox.
3. Lack of support from Hollywood in general.
4. Internet fan communities ignoring the #MeToo movement.
5. (worst of all) the COVID-19 pandemic! WT*?
I find all of these ways to stall my projects and/or career unforgivable!
Why the **** can't I receive any support and/or respect for my creative vision for the theatrically-released live action Kim Possible movie, which is in turn is supposed to be the 2nd highest-grossing film of 2022 worldwide, behind James Cameron's Avatar 2?
If any of you have anything to say about this BS issue, type it in the comments below or let me know on Facebook, Twitter, whatever
And at the very least, see you at the movies.